Zahra Grammar aims to educate, to build community, to serve and to promote positive leadership among our senior students. This in turn allows the senior students to lead by example and have a positive influence upon younger students.
Zahra Grammar strives to offer not only quality academic programs but also formation and instruction in leadership, helping better prepare students for life in today’s society.
Our aim is to also provide a safe school environment through the implantation of our many policies and procedures in such areas as Discipline, Behaviour Management, Child Protection, Health and Safety, Amenities and accessing student welfare services when necessary.
Zahra Grammar’s Leadership Policy provides an imbedded culture of positive leadership at our school and a determination of “Winners find Solutions”. We work together to achieve our goals and make Zahra Grammar enriched because of this.
Zahra Grammar’s Leadership Policy aims to promote through:
- Leaders facilitating school assemblies
- Leaders facilitating SRC meetings
- Leaders attending community functions
- Leaders representing Zahra Grammar at various community functions
- Leaders responsible for welcoming visitors to our school and thanking them
- Year 5 student nominations for Captaincy for the upcoming year
- Year 5 nominees presenting a speech to the whole school to promote their nomination